Stable R-value and superior moisture resistance to protect your insulation integrity.
Foam-Control is a cost-effective, durable, and energy efficient solution for insulation applications. It is an ideal material to stop energy loss. Foam-Control for poured-in place and precast concrete systems reduce the requirement for concrete and overall weight. Foam-Control can been used as: concrete sandwich panel cores, block-outs/knock-outs, void fillers, custom pattern forms, and more. Foam-Control is a cost-effective, durable, and energy efficient solution for interior crawl space wall applications. It is an ideal material to stop energy loss through the wall. Foam-Control is available in a range of thicknesses to meet your local energy code requirements.
- Saves energy
- Meets code requirements for crawl space use
- No ignition barrier required (see ICC-ES ESR-1006)
- No long-term R-value loss or thermal drift
- No CFC, HCFC, HFC, or formaldehyde
- Superior moisture resistance
- Retains R-value even with moisture exposure