EPS is an amazingly strong and versatile material. Consisting of over 90% air, Foam-Control EPS provides protection, cushioning and ecologically safe insulation properties. By adding control to the mix, Foam-Control EPS users have achieved some impressive results:
- RV coach body insulation that improves comfort while giving rigidity and strength.
- Window packaging that reduces both shipping cost and damage.
- Temperature-control packaging that preserves foods, medical supplies and other temperature-sensitive materials for long-distance shipping.
- Casting patterns that produce more precise aluminum engine blocks, reducing cost and speeding production time.
- Garage door cores that save energy, help the environment and add strength and durability.
An inspiration for engineering.
Few materials offer the custom engineering properties of Foam-Control EPS. The Foam-Control EPS manufacturer is there to help problem solve by assisting you in engineering unique solutions for protective packaging and OEM products. With knowledge of what’s been tested and proven in different applications, they will work with you on the design, the materials, the processes, the quality and — ultimately — the success of your finished packaging or OEM part. The control you get with Foam-Control EPS means that you can achieve packaging and product designs that wouldn’t be possible with other materials.
A no-brainer for purchasing.
For more than 60 years, EPS has been the material of choice for strength, lightweight protection, price and versatility. Whether it’s a small or large production run, the control you get with Foam-Control makes EPS the best choice. Consider logistics: Your nearest Foam-Control EPS manufacturer can help coordinate production of your Foam-Control EPS product anywhere in the country through the Foam-Control EPS network. You develop specs, designs and prototypes locally, then manufacture close to your production facilities or customers.
Foam-Control EPS Industrial-OEM